High Density Spray Foam insulation has the best
insulating properties available for construction today.
Urethane Spray foam
- Save on energy bills
- Reduce heating and air conditioning size
- Reduce drafts, noise and increase comfort
- Impede entry of insects and pests
- Minimize air infiltration that causes mold
- Seal small cracks in walls and roofs
- Resist settling due to its general stability
- Qualify for utility rebates and tax credits
Frozen North Construction has been insulating homes and commercial buildings in Alaska since 1987. We are committed to providing affordable, professional service.
Not all spray foam insulations are equal. We use high density 2lb closed cell foam with an R-value of 7 per inch. Our product has the best insulating properties available for construction, where Icynene foams are Open Cell foams with R-Values of 3.6 to 4 and will absorb mosisture and shrink.
Still Have Questions?
Open cell, Closed Cell, Soy, Polyurethane… All insulations are not created equal. If you have questions about why to used closed cell spray foam – ask Mark. A resident of Alaska since 1959 – he has experienced the extremes in temperature, wind and weather patterns in Alaska.